- Load Capacity:
- Load Capacity
- The load a caster or wheel will hold. (Gross weight should be divided by the number of casters or wheels on which it is distributed.)
- Wheel Diameter:
- Wheel Diameter
- The outside Diameter of the wheel. Note: Larger diameter wheels tend to roll easier and are more shock absorbing than smaller diameter wheels.
- Wheel Width:
- Wheel Width
- The total width of the wheel.
- Wheel Face:
- Wheel Face
- The type of face on the wheel.
- Wheel Material:
- Wheel Material
- The material that constructs the wheel.
- Wheel Durometer:
- Wheel Durometer
- A measure used to describe the hardness of the wheel. The higher the number the harder the wheel is.
|65 (+/-5) Shore D Scale|
- Wheel Bearing:
- Wheel Bearing
- Inside the casters hub are either roller bearings or ball bearings.
- Wheel Color:
- Wheel Color
- The color of the wheel.
- The wheel being used will NOT mark up floors.
- Overall Height:
- Overall Height
- The vertical distance from the top of the caster mounting plate to the bottom of the wheel.
- Swivel Radius:
- Swivel Radius
- The horizontal distance from the center of the kingpin to the trailing edge of the wheel. This determines the "sweep" of a caster as it pivots; a good thing to know to make sure the wheel doesn't strike something as it turns.
- Rig Finish:
- Rig Finish
- Referring to what type of finish is being used.
- Rig Material:
- Rig Material
- This is describing what type of material is being used to make the rig.
- A surface in which ball bearings or rollers rotate.
- Mounting Type:
- Mounting Type
- The bracket type being used to mount.
- Type of wheel being used.
- A swivel or rigid caster assembly less wheel, which may or may not include axle, nut or spanner bushing.
- Axle Diameter:
- Axle Diameter
- The Thickness of the axel being used.
|Stem Diameter:||0.5 in.|
- Wheel Count:
- Wheel Count
- The number of wheels on the caster.
- The company who makes the product.
|Colson Caster Corp.|
- Lead Time:
- Lead Time
- The lead time is the period of time between the initiation of any process of production and the shipment of the order. Thus the lead time associated with this product is based off the next working day (Monday - Friday) and is only an estimate. Please contact us directly via phone if your order is urgent. - The lead time can also be extended depending on how the order is being shipped as different shipping companies pick up at different times. Example: USPS picks up at 11:30 am and UPS or DHL picks up at 5 pm. Resulting in faster shipments when shipping via UPS or DHL.
|12 - 24 hours|
- Either a rigid or swivel caster. Rigid-A caster that doesn't swivel, but still rolls forward and back. Also known as a "fixed" or "stationary" caster. Swivel-A basic caster unit with the addition of a bearing that allows the caster to swivel about a vertical axis.
|Swivel Caster|| |